Friday, March 27, 2009

Ripley's Believe It or Not



                      Can you do this?

In this culture women believed if they stretched their necks they were considered more attractive. I think not just sounds like a lot of pain to me.

                                 This is made completely of pennies I was really impressed!


Katelin and I with our heads in jars. I am in the bottom right and Katelin is in the top left. 


                                                                   Cockroaches anyone?


How tall did you say you were?

I thought this person was going to move it freaked me out so I had Katelin take the picture really fast. In this room I scared Katelin so bad! She was looking at this person I am sitting by in the picture, I just touched her arm but it freaked her out because she thought it was going to move. She screamed and I just laughed people thought we were crazy. 

          Its an optical illusion



We went to Ripley's Believe it or Not. I was entertained the whole time they have some crazy stuff in there. The two videos are pretty funny the one guy swallows a balloon and then proceeds to hammer a nail into his face. The other one is of a lady that swallows gasoline and then blows it right at us, it scared us so much that is why the camera shifts to the right. The host was laughing at us so much, I bet or faces were priceless. Oh there is also this mirror that you try to roll your tongue and do the wave. Well little did I know but the mirror is two-sided so people are watching you attempt it. It was really funny once I got to watch the other people I was laughing pretty hard because people think they are doing it and they are so proud of themselves. 

No comments: