Friday, March 27, 2009

Bryant Park/Mary Poppins

Katelin and I just sitting in Bryant Park

         Bryant Park

The heart of Times Square

       Waiting to go inside to watch Mary Poppins

Once Katelin got done working we would go into New York and have fun. This day we went to Bryant Park this is where fashion week is held. We ate cupcakes from the famous bakery Crumbs. I was surprised at how extremely cold it is there the wind goes right through you. I thought it was cold in Utah until I got there I was freezing all the time that is why I always have a coat and scarf on in every picture! We also went to see Mary Poppins the musical Katelin's boss gave her half price tickets to any show she wanted. But to get the tickets you have to stand in a line we waited in the line for about 2 hours but it paid off because we got to see the show for free and it was so worth standing out in the cold! 


No comments: