Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New York City Library/Grand Central Station



  NYC Library



    
   Me in front of the library




       One of the many rooms inside


Me in the NYC Library



Grand Central Station


Classic New York Scene men in "power suits"



Katelin and I 
 

     Me in Grand Central Station


Inside Grand Central 


I just visited Katelin in New Jersey, she lives across the Hudson River from New York. We went into the city every night I was there. I was there for six days it was a blast. I still don't have a job since I have been back from Ecuador and I was sick of just sitting at home, so I decided on Tuesday I wanted to go and left the next day. It was really fun to spend time with Katelin I am amazed at how well she gets around the city she is a pro now! We went to the Library it was huge it was really cool to go inside and see everything. We also visited Grand Central both of us wanted to see it because when we were there in September we ran out of time so we didn't get to see it. 

No comments: