Sunday, March 8, 2009

Snowmobiling Fun, Plus a Little Windburn For Me At Least



Katelin, my mom, and I went snowmobiling the other day we had alot of fun! So we started out great having a good time then things turned bad. I was driving with my mom on the back. I took a turn but was going too slow so I ended up tipping it over. When we tipped over it fell on top of my mom and I. Both of my legs were trapped I was on my belly with my legs behind me but pinned to my back. I was freaked out because I was stuck and my mom was just laughing she was stuck too but she thought it was so funny. Eventually we got the stupid thing off of us. You would be amazed at how heavy snowmobiles are! We were having a lot of fun then the culprit my mom tipped it twice on the second time it got stuck in the snow and we had to call for help. I felt so lame having to call for help but they people didn't care. We had a great time but I had to wear a kids helmet since my heard is so small. The kids helmet doesn't have anything to cover your face unlike the adults so to say in the least i got windburn my face was killing me. Katelin thought it was funny because my face was super red once we went back to our hotel.

After snowmobiling we  went to dinner at the local diner, it was a cute little place and we happened to run into our orthodontist pretty random. All three of us were so sore once we were done with dinner  . We decided to go back to the room and take it easy we watched American Idol and crashed. When I woke up in the morning I was so sore I felt like and old woman. It was really fun I am glad we went but it sucked because Katelin went back to New Jersey a few days after. 
























1 comment:

Todd and Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh I loved looking at your whole blog!! What a cool trip to Ecuador! So how long were you there and how long were you at the orphanage? Todd and I just got back from Guatemala and we went to an orphanage there. That is what that pic of the little boy and me is from. You look so cute! You have flawless skin and beautiful hair! So you are going to be an aunt? Awesome!! What else? What more are you doing these days?