Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am going to be an AUNT!!!!


I am SOOOO excited to be an aunt Katelin and I have had so much fun going shopping and finding cute little clothes for the baby. We aren't sure what it is going to be Tori had an appointment on Monday they thought they were going to find out but it was too soon. So we should find out in about two weeks. Spencer is positive it is a boy and Tori is positive it is a girl so it will be interesting to see what it is. When I got home from Ecuador Tori and Spencer were on a cruise and they got home two days after I did. I told my mom I wanted to surprise them but she ruined the surprise. Tori didnt know I was coming home when I did because I was thinking about extending for another 5 weeks so the last I told her was that I wouldn't be home until March 17. Then one day my mom spoiled it and told Tori. So Tori expected me to be waiting in the airport but I wanted to surprise her so my mom and I hid behind a wall so they couldn't see us. Once Spencer and Tori got to the baggage I went up behind them and tapped Tori on the shoulder with this sign. It says, "Is it true I am going to be an AUNT?" I caught her off guard it because it was the first time she had seen me in person with my dark hair and I had an Ecuadorian sweater on. Spencer didn't know who I was he said, "I thought you were a little Mexican." So that has been the inside joke in our family since I came home. 

No comments: