Saturday, December 20, 2008

Equator and Volcano
























































On Friday we went to the Equator it was pretty sweet we balanced an egg on a nail, got to see that on the Equator water drains straight down on the South it drains counterclockwise and North clockwise it was way cool to see how by moving South or North it changes the direction of the water. Also we learned that when you are on the Equator you lose resistance which was an interesting dimenstration. We blew dart guns at a catcus and I actually made it! We also went to a volcano which was pretty sweet oh by the way if you cant tell I dyed my hair dark my roommate is a hair dresser and I decided I wanted to do it so she helped me the other night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the hair jena!!!