Monday, May 24, 2010

Three things I have learned so far

Things I have learned/experienced since being married:

1. Don't put dish soap in the dishwasher otherwise this happens:


2. Nate's alarm isn't the fire alarm but it sure sounds like it. Last Monday Nate set his alarm clock I asked him if he would set it to something besides that annoying sound so he did. It goes off in the morning and I seriously thought it was the fire alarm and I said that out loud. "Nate the fire alarm is going off!" He thought it was the funniest thing.

3. Guys don't put the toilet seat down. I have almost fell in a few times so now I check to make sure it is down.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Jena, that is all hilarious! I know all too well what if feels like to fall in the toilet in the middle of the night! Haha, cannot wait to see pics of the wedding day. I was so sad I could not make it.. I have been really sick and they are putting me completely out tomorrow to take a biopsy of my stomach to see whats wrong, so sorry I missed your special day :)