Monday, May 24, 2010

Honeymoon Pictures

Nate and I went on our honeymoon to the Bahamas. We flew to Orlando and then picked up the boat about an hour away. We had a great time on our honeymoon. The biggest downside was our room was above the motors I swear. We got on the boat on Sunday and then Monday morning I was abruptly woken up to the sound of something grinding and our entire room shaking. It didn't even phase Nate he continued to sleep through it. As I was laying in bed my mind was going crazy thinking all the things that could be going wrong. I eventually woke Nate up because I was really starting to get nervous. He acted like it wasn't a big deal,but I was so worried that I ended up going up to the lido deck to make sure everything was fine. We were fine we had arrived at our first stop, but everytime we left I felt ever bit of it. I have to say that cruises are probably the best trip you can go on they have everything there for you it is great. I am sure we will go on a few cruises in our lifetime. One of the excursions we went on was to the Atlantis to go to the water park. It was really windy that day and I was worried that we weren't going to be able to go, but luckily the weather got better and I was relieved!!! I was so excited to go there because Tori and Spencer had told us what a great time they had there. Nate and I had a great time too! I decided to lay out for a little bit probably only like a half hour, but trust me that was long enough I got burnt and paid for it for a couple of days. Now I am peeling and Nate isn't he was smart and sat under and umbrella except for his feet got sunburnt after all he is kind of white. We had a great time but are sad to come back to real life.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Shurtleffs said...

Hi Jena!! I found your blog while looking at someone else's! Congrats on the marriage. Isn't Atlantis gorgeous!? I got to stay there for about a week and it was heavenly. (That's actually where my hubby proposed) Did you go down the "shark" water slide??