Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I hope they can fix it in time!



Yesterday Nate and i were moving some of our stuff into our apartment so needless to say I have a few scrapes on my hands well at least that is all I thought had happened. We were eating and all of a sudden Nate says to me, " Jena, where is your diamond?" I thought to myself what is he talking about the center diamond is there. But he was talking about one of the diamonds on the side of my ring somehow yesterday it had fallen out. I couldn't stop thinking about it all night wondering what I was going to do. Are the jewelers going to be able to fix it in TWO days? I sure hope they can. Otherwise I am going to be wearing a ring with a missing diamond and of course it isn't one of the small ones, it is totally noticeable!!

1 comment:

Beesley Family said...

I just posted pictures of your bridals and wedding on my blog!! Love you