Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How do you tell a nun you don´t like hot dogs? Oh wait you don´t!


So today at shift one of the workers came in and said, ¨Chica go to the kitchen.¨ It seemed really important so I went up there and to my surprise the nun gave me a hot dog and Coke. I hate both of these! I dont think I have had a hot dog in like 5 years. But the thing is I felt bad saying no because a nun was offering it to me. So I took the hot dog it wasn´t an average hot dog it was like an enormous one. I did the best I could of eating it I ate a little over a half and I couldn´t choke down anymore. I went outside and threw it away so that she wouldn´t see that I didn´t eat all of it. The funny thing is that all the other girls felt that same way as I did. They were feeding it to the kids hello why didnt I think about that. So the lesson of the story is dont turn down a hot dog and Coke when a nun is offering it to you, even if you hate them as in my case.


1 comment:

Alex said...

Jena! Thats so cool what your doing out there!....sorry this is Alex Griggs...I found your blog through Amanda's...haha hope your doing awesome....