Monday, July 4, 2011

One Year........


Nate and I celebrated our one year anniversary in May I can't believe how fast it went by. We went to Park City to spend the night at the Waldorf Astoria it was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. Nate has a friend that works there so he got us a great deal and a suite at that. We wanted to eat at Baja Cantina but when we got there it was no longer there. There was a sign directing us to another mexican restaurant on Main Street. We got to the restaurant there was so much cigarette smoke as we walked in that we walked right back out. There was no way we could eat with that smell. We decided to go to a place that we both know is good Main Street Pizza and Noodles. Definately a good choice you can't go wrong there although there prices are a bit steep. We had a really good time it was nice to spend time with Nate we have both been so busy with work and school for Nate. It was a nice break to get away for the night. I am so glad that I made the choice to marry Nate we have had out ups and down but all and all it was a great first year! I love you Nate.

No comments: