Sunday, November 16, 2008

Adventure


So my sister has been pestering me to write something on my blog so I decided I would finally give in and do it. So here it is Tori....I am about to go on an adventure that I am nervous about. I am going to Ecuador to serve in an orphanage for three months. I am going through an organization called OSSO (Orphanage Support Services Organization.) People keep asking me what made you want to do that? My response is, "I am graduated and spent the last three years worrying about me so now I am going to do something for other people." I am nervous about this because I  am quiting the job I have had for 3 YEARS! I am not sure what I am going to do once I get back hopefully I will figure it out while I am gone. I am excited to go to Ecuador and have an eye opening experience while serving the people.

No comments: